- A Completed Application Form
- Passport MUST be Signed
- Have two (2) Passport size Photos
- A Hard Copy of a Plane Ticket/Itinerary (Not on a phone)
- A Copy of your Yellow Book
- One Hundred Sixty ($160.00) Money Order: written to the Liberian Embassy
- Same Day Processing: $75.00 Next Day Processing: $50.00
- Applicant must drop documents off before 12 noon.
Step 1: Complete Application Online (www.liberianconsulatemn.com or https://www.liberianembassyus.org)
Step 2: Print out and bring the Application Page with you
Step 3: Printout the receipt for your records
Step 4: Items needed for biometric processing.
Bring your Expired Passport/Birth Certificate
Bring Your Green Card/Work Authorization
Minnesota has a $100 Processing fee for Biometric processing (New York and Washington DC have free processing fee).
NB: All applicants for Passport Processing will have to sign a waiver indicating that the Honorary Consul Office is only responsible for the processing of the biometric. Applicants MUST contact the Liberian Embassy in Washington DC or the Foreign Ministry in Liberia directly.
Liberian Embassy -DC
5201 16th Street NW
Washington DC, 20011
Liberian Consulate Minnesota
6248 Lakeland Avenue North, # 206
Brooklyn Park, MN 55428
225 Peachtree St NE tower # 515,
Atlanta, GA 30303
Liberian Consulate New York
228 E. 45th Street #602
New York, NY 10017
NB: The Consulate in Minnesota does not process Traveling Documents/Laissez Passer. Please Contact the Embassy in DC or the Consulate in New York.